Δευτέρα 14 Φεβρουαρίου 2011

It was not m---I was nothing to do wi---OH SHUT UP!

So,today is Valentines Day!
Yeah...look how happy i am!What?What fake smile?
Oh,my fake smile!
Well sorry but you have to bare with it,as long as you are reading this.
Yeah,i am in a relanshionship for 5 years.YEY!But today,
the first thing i heard for him was:
"It was your fault!I wanted to!I stayed for you!" *phone hangs up*
Well,most of boys would be happy for the love i am givving you!
And i am greatful of what i am reaciving in return...most times.
But why dont you try to understand?I am looking for your own good!
I dont care about me!I care for you!I LOVE YOU!!
You stayed for me?Then...good.I guess.
I would love to stay for you too.I am doing it every single day...
You dont see me yelling.On the other hand you...
I am doing this for us.I gave you options.You took this one.
You had options.I didnt forced you into anything...
Do you realy feel like that?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου