Τρίτη 15 Φεβρουαρίου 2011

Why?

I dont understand why..?What is wrong with you?What were you thinking?
Do you realize what you have just done?
What pleasure do you find in it?
I dont understand and i am getting furious.Why do you rape?Why?
Think about the woman's life afterwards.She will feel empty.Hole.
You rape,you beat them up...Oh,i wish i could beat you up.I wish i could kill you with my bare hands.
Nothing will stop me the day i find you.Nothing will save you.
You think i am a little girl...i cant do damage.
Well,you dont know me.
Which means you dont know what i am capable of doing.
I promise,i will find out who you are.I promise i will hunt you down.
You commited a crime.The most awful of them all.
I dont care if i sound like terminator or Chuck Norris.
You hurted people.And someone must make you taste your own medicine.
Now its your turn.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου