Κυριακή 13 Φεβρουαρίου 2011

Α typical Sunday Morning.....

Well this is ok...i guess.Everyone is home.And i mean everyone.Voices,laughs..missery?If the conversation comes to money then tears will be added in the list.
Its a beautiful morning after all.Sunny,and the sky is crystal clear.I love that type of weather after the cold winter.I love winter too but this...reminds me of...silence,peace...Everything is so peaceful.I like that.Haha,ho many time have i mention that "i like that?".I repeat myself.That is not a very good thing?But today is a fine day and..it doesnt matter.
Go out,enjoy the day,sit at the grass and gaze through the mountain.Do you have a mountain near you?If not then spend a little time and go to one.It will be amazing.Grab your dog if you have one.You will have a great time.Escape from your life for a few hours.It will defenatly worth it.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου