Πέμπτη 17 Φεβρουαρίου 2011

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Who are you?!I dont regognize you anymore!Why are you lieing to me?Lies Lies Lies!
ENOUGH!
I am not stupid.I never was.What made you feel like i will act stupid now?
Dont you understand i can tell in one second when you are lieing and when you are not?
What are you trying to achive?
You want to be better than me?
FINE!
I just want the you,not like that,like the way you were.
Without lies.Without trying to be the best one in everything.Why cant you see?
Boys will like me too...maybe i am more attractive that you,more polite,more talkative...
We cant be the same...We are supposed to be like Ying Yang.I am the Ying..You the Yang...
and vise versa.
What is the point of being the same?
I like the idea of you making me a whole.If you are just like me,
then we will be,two halfs....Nothing.
Stop lieing.
I Love you.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου