Κυριακή 13 Φεβρουαρίου 2011

What the f....?

Whatta?We didnt use to be like that...Did we?All that bordom.
I dont remember me like this.Being bored all the time.
You will say..how about you take a walk...Well...
I am bored even doing this!
How is the right one to blame?I would say...this..
this diabolic thing...this thing that has spread all over the planet!
Internet!
Yes internet.I am sitting in this chair for like....ages!I only get up
to wash the dishes or make something to eat or something.
Thank God for the chores!If there werent those then i would propably be
fat.Νot just fat...lets say a little hipo!Haha!
Have you ever wondered?How your life would be without internet?
Are you having goosebumps right now?
You feel kinda empty?
Well what about that?
Close the PC.And get out.
To the real LIFE.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου