Σάββατο 12 Φεβρουαρίου 2011

Pwetty pwease...Give me a fucking happy day...Just once!!!

Hit me you asshole!Hit me while i am still down!Thats fine,thats is just fine!I will not cry.I will not give you that pleasure.Why cry when i can hit you back?**BOOM**.Did you like that?What did it feel?
I feel like that every single day FYI.I just wanna wake up one morning and see the colors,smell the sunshine,to taste the fresh baked bread.
I dont want to wake up and start drifting with my mind,what would i do if....If we got out of money,if the one i love is sick,if we dont have a good time,if we have food to eat,water to drink,clothes to wear...
I want to be child again for a little while.When everything that did matter back then was who is in "love" with who,if we are going to take an A or a B in grades,if the last hot dog from the cafeteria was takken...
I dont want any more sadness,any more depression.
I will go on fighting.I WILL NEVER QUIT.Keep hiiting me..I will stand up.I am a fighter.You will never...ever...break me down.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου